Patagonia Micro Puff Insulated Jacket - Men's
If your trip or spring expedition runs the risk of getting wet, then the Patagonia Micro Puff Insulated Jacket can effectively insulate you while you hunker down in a tent to wait out the rain or freak June snowstorm. The power of the PrimaLoft Sport insulation becomes apparent in cold and wet climates, because it can still lock in your body's warmth when wet, but it also dries quickly and can easily compress and fit into your alpine pack. But thanks to the water- and wind-resistant recycled polyester shell, you don't have to worry about sprinkles or heavy flurries slowing down your alpine travels.
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation (100g) features tiny synthetic fibers that absorb very little moisture, dry quickly, insulate when wet, and compress easily
- Recycled polyester shell is water- and wind-resistant so you can wear it as a top layer or a mid-layer when things get nasty
- Recycled content reduces fossil fuel consumption and the amount of waste in landfills
- Full-length zipper provides a little venting when you warm up in the sun
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and full collar further seal out the cold weather
- Entire jacket only weighs 16.4 ounces so you don't add a lot of weight to your climb
- Two hand pockets stash climbing or travel essentials within reach
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] recycled polyester
- PrimaLoft Sport (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 2 front zip hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 16.4 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, alpine climbing, wet-weather insulation
- Manufacturer Warranty: