Patagonia Merino 2 LW Crew - Men's
The Patagonia Merino 2 LW Long-Sleeve Crew helps your body regulate it temperature by helping move sweat away from your skin while it provides lightweight insulation to beat the chill.
- Merino wool blended with polyester gives you exceptional wicking and moisture managing fabric that is even more durable than wool by itself
- Merino wool naturally inhibits odor so you can wear this hoody day in and day out, and it won't get too funky
- Underarm panels and raglan sleeves team up to gives you plenty of range of motion
- Hidden thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Natural, chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester causes less stress on the environment
- This garment is recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 13, 2012
The best baselayer I have ever used so far. Lightweight enough to breathe well when working hard, but still keeps you warm when you stop. Fit is excellent and it is super comfortable. The best feature of all is that it doesn't smell! Wore it for a week and a half straight on a trip, and climbed hard every day. By the end I barely smelt, while if I was in capilene or another synthetic baselayer, I would have been pretty rank.
The price is pretty hard to swallow, but if you can find it on sale like I did, it will pay for itself with the number of times you can use it.