Patagonia Low Sky Parka - Women's
Fall date nights and the quilted, casual Patagonia Women's Low Sky Park go hand in hand. Sure you could wear your ski jacket, but this above-the-knee parka's quilted and checkered pattern complements your dinner dress, and the eco-friendly insulation keeps you toasty during a brisk stroll back to your place.
- Recycled polyester shell reduces waste and fossil fuel consumption, and its Deluge DWR coating helps to prevent flurries from soaking in
- Polyester Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) locks in your body heat efficiently so your teeth won't start chattering
- Slim fit, princess seams, and the diamond quilted pattern provide a great look for dates or nights out with your girlfriends
- Funnel-style collar lays flat or stands up for extra neck warmth
- Above-the-knee length boosts warmth while the two-way zipper lets you dump a bit of excess heat when you enter warm coffee shops
- Two zippered hand pockets warm your frigid fingers
- Internal zip security pocket holds a cell phone close
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How warm will this parka keep you? How many degrees in cold wea
How warm will this parka keep you? How many degrees in cold wea ther is it good for keeping you warm?
By: Marilyn Logiudice
March 29, 2013
- [shell] 100% recycled polyester, Deluge DWR coating
- [body] Thermogreen (polyester, 90% recycled, 200g); [sleeves] Thermogreen (polyester, 90% recycled, 150g)
- (external) 2 front zip hand, (internal) 1 chest zip security
- 1 lb 9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- casual, winter wear, fall nights
- Manufacturer Warranty: