Patagonia Down Jacket - Girls'
Your girl needs is a cold-busting, insulating jacketóbut she doesn't want to look like a walking marshmallow. The Patagonia Girls' Lightweight Down Jacket dishes out serious coziness without being too puffy, so she stays warm and streamlined at the same time.
- Water-resistant recycled polyester shell with Deluge DWR treatment will block the wind and shed moisture
- 600-fill down offers lofty, lightweight insulation in cold, clear weather
- High collar traps heat around her neck
- Varied quilting pattern keeps down in place and adds a unique look
- Bulk-free design lets her layer this under a waterproof shell when the precip hits
- Internal cuffs with spandex binding seals out the elements
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.