2011 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Footwear Specter Trail Running Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
Whether your trail run takes you to ancient Inca ruins or through a tree-root-riddled downtown park, the Patagonia Specter Trail Running Shoe is the tool you need navigate the rugged ground.
- Highly breathable upper allows excess heat and sweat to escape
- DynamicFit lacing system features webbing that extends down to the insole for a secure, wrap-around fit
- Injection-molded TPU shank provides lateral and torsional support and helps lock your heel in place
- Ultra-lightweight foam midsole is 25 percent lighter than standard EVA foam
- Forefoot features a shock-absorption plate for added comfort and protection
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole designed to provide traction in varying conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 18, 2012
These were my first pair of trail running shoes, and so far I'm digging them. Very breathable uppers means your feet stay cool, and they are lightweight, and have good traction. I know Patagonia gear is top quality, but I have a hard time paying $125 for a pair of shoes. But at over half off retail price, they are definitely worth it.