2011 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Footwear P26 Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Women's - 2011 BCS
Built with a totally waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane, the Patagonia Women's P26 Mid GTX Hiking Boot provides all-weather durability and the support you need to knock down double-digit mileage on your next alpine hike or backpacking adventure.
- Top-grain waterproof leather keeps you dry
- Internal support construction targets the mid-foot to achieve an optimal fit and reduce fatigue
- Rubber toe cover safely encases a roomy toe box for a combination of durability and comfort
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus technology includes a TPU arch shank and EVA midsole for specific and effective cushioning
- Partially recycled EVA layers complement a Vibram Ecostep P26 outsole to help maintain an eco-conscious build
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 12, 2012
They run a little small and I had to buy a 1/2 larger than I have in the past with Patagonia shoes. No break in time needed, I took them out and hiked for 5 hours without any difficulty. Lots of mud and water on the trails that day and I stayed nice and dry, the water rolled right off.