2011 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Footwear P26 Mid A/C GTX Boot - Women's - 2011 BCS
The Patagonia Women's P26 Mid A/C GTX Boot can be your go-to alpine adventure footwear if you're looking to treat your feet right. Lace up, grab your pack, and head up into the mountains for a week away from the trappings of society.
- Vibram outsole offers traction even on steep and wet surfaces
- Gore-Tex membrane guarantees waterproof protection as well as breathability
- EVA midsole provides targeted cushioning to reduce stress and fatigue
- Rubber toe bumper protects you from unexpected run-ins with rocks or tree stumps
- Air Cushion Plus technology enhances shock-absorbing abilities
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
August 16, 2012
I ordered these shoes quickly because my old ones finally gave up
the ghost, and I needed a solid pair of hiking boots for a backpacking
trip. I ordered my usual size 8, but they were a little short in front.
I chatted online with one of the agents and explained that I needed a half
size larger by the weekend. He gave me a two-day shipping for free--they
actually arrived a day early. He gave me a free return label, and I got the
shoes for $10 less--$75 for a pair that I couldn't find for much less than
$150 anywhere else. I was impressed, and the shoes handled a tough Sierra
backpacking trip. There was a little rubbing in the toe area, but I also wore
thin dress socks instead of a hiking sock. The heal support is great.