Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Set - Infant Boys'
Take your infant boy on his first neighborhood sledding adventure this weekend with Patagonia’s Capilene 3 Midweight Set. This fast-wicking, warm, and breathable baselayer provides a first layer of defense against the cold so that he can focus on the hard task of being your bundle of joy.
- Capilene baselayers trap warmth next to your boy’s body and wick water vapor away from his skin, which helps him maintain a consistently comfortable body temperature
- Polartec PowerDry fabric is stretchy, breathable, and provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Patagonia’s Capilene baselayers come in four weights (thickness): 1 is silkweight, 2 is lightweight, 3 is midweight, and 4 is expedition weight
- Fabric contains Gladiator natural odor control to help keep the garment smelling fresh
- Patagonia makes its garments with environmentally conscious practices—this baselayer set is made of 65% recycled materials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Kids love 'em
February 26, 2012
My family lives in upstate NY. I got a set for my 2 yo son and 18 mo nephew in PA. They spend most weekends in these, they are awesome. My son is 50th percentile and the 2T fits great. Awesome for under snow pants during sledding adventures.
sponsored the little man a great set for our winter hiking
August 30, 2011
I waited for this to go on sale because frankly, I just can't justify spending the money on Patagonia stuff at full price knowing that the little man is going to grow out of it so quickly. The rippin deal on this set, though, allowed me to sponsor him a great set for our winter hiking.
WAAAAY TOO BIG
November 27, 2011
Love the material and quality, but my guy is BIG - 19 months and comfortably in 2-3T gear. Ordered the 2T for use this winter - and it's too big for my 3T nephew. Go small!
November 6, 2011
So, I actually haven't gotten to see my new born in this gear yet but can't wait for him to grow into it. He's 2 months old, I ordered 6m because the feedback I got was for 3-6 months. Unfortunately, even at 10 lbs 4 oz my son is still not quite big enough to wear this. However, it looks great and I'm confident it will serve him well when the time comes. If you have a 1-3 month old the 6m is most likely going to be too big. Get the smaller size. Hope this helps!