2008 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Canyonwalker Felt Fishing Wading Shoe - Men's - 2008 BCS
Whether your wading through the Narrows in Zion, or slaying rainbows on the Gunnison River, be sure to have the Patagonia Menís Canyonwalker Felt Fishing Wading Shoes on your feet.
- Polyester and wool felt sole helps keep you from slipping and sliding on wet and slimy river rocks
- Lightweight high-filtration mesh drains quickly and prevents sand, silt, and pebbles from getting in
- Durable ankle support so you can wade longer and be comfortable
- Efficient speed-lacing with wide cuff for on / off ease
- If you are usually a half size, order up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [Upper] high-filtration mesh with synthetic leather; [Midsole] EVA
- Polyester & wool felt sole
- Arch Support:
- Speed-lacing system with wide cuff
- [Pair] 2lb 8oz (907.2g)
- Recommended Use:
- Wet wading, kickboating, float-tubing
- Manufacturer Warranty: