2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
You can't adapt the weather conditions to suit your clothing, you'll have to do the opposite. The super-versatile Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket will take care of you no matter what the weather's doing. On sunny bluebird days slide into the zip-out 60g Thermogreen liner and be on your way. When the snow starts falling, ditch the liner and grab the H2No waterproof breathable shell. As the sun rolls behind the mountains, zip the liner into the shell and prepare yourself for the chilly stuff.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 30, 2012
This jacket was a very odd fit for me. I am a size 14, so I got the XL - it was too tight around the hips, but kind of baggy up top. I fit into other jacket brands just fine, but this was my first experience with Patagonia. I didn't see any of the "feminine cut" at all. I had to return it. Just a heads up to other non-petites out there!
- Jacket Material:
- outer shell [membrane/laminate] H2No; [shell] recycled polyester
- Removable Liner Material:
- [shell] recycled polyester ripstop
- [removable liner] Thermogreen (60g)
- (outer shell) underarm zip vents
- (outer shell) 2 zippered hand, (removable liner) 2 zippered hand
- yes, liner jacket included
- (outer shell) 32.8 oz, (removable liner) 13.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: