Outdoor Research Whirlwind Hoodie - Women's
The Outdoor Research Women's Whirlwind Hoodie is a versatile wind jacket that is great for shoulder-season skiing and climbing trips when you need protection from chilly breezes, but you don't need a lot of bulk. Zip up in this pullover before you head up the trail. The breathable fabric won't make you overheat, and it will protect you when you break the ridge line and get a face full of ice-cold wind.
- Breathable recycled polyester with a healthy dose of elastane is flexible so you can move freely, and it's tight weave blocks wind and even repels light moisture
- Quarter-length zipper lets you vent heat when you work up a sweat
- Ergonomic hood fits easily under your ski or climbing helmet
- Fold-over mitts keep your hands warm when cold winds blow
- Zippered chest pocket holds your debit card so you can grab a bit on your way home
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.