Outdoor Research Transfer Softshell Jacket - Women's
The Outdoor Research Women's Transfer Softshell Jacket acts like a protective force-field to keep you warm, and its breathable fabric won't leave you feeling hot and sweaty or cold and clammy. Wear it by itself for cold-weather aerobic activity or layer it over a fleece when the temperature really drops and you feel like strapping on your skis for dawn patrol in the backcountry.
- Water-resistant, breathable softshell fabric shields you from the elements while letting your skin breath
- Smooth outer face deflects light wind and precipitation
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord at the hem seal out nasty weather
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] stretch-woven nylon; [interior] brushed fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- yes, fixed, , adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 24 in
- 2 hand zippered, 1 sleeve zippered
- 19.4 oz
- Recommended Use:
- warmer backcountry days, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: