Outdoor Research Transcendent Vest - Men's
When you need additional warmth but can't afford to restrict movement in your arms, reach for the Outdoor Research Men's Transcendent Vest. Since its stuffed with lofty, compressible 650-fill goose down, this vest brings the heat and can be stuffed into its own front pocket so you'll always have enough space to toss it in your pack.
- Ripstop polyester shell is lightweight and highly compressible
- 650-fill goose down provides additional warmth for your core
- Standard fit so the vest comfortably slides over layers
- Tricot-lined collar is soft next to skin
- Vest can be stuffed into front left hand pocket for easy packing
- Two front pockets warm up cold hands and a chest pocket stows essentials
- Drawcord hem fits snugly around waist to keep heat in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.