Outdoor Research StormSensor Gloves - Men's
Choosing the right gear for a backcountry tour can be tricky. It's cold out, but once you start hiking or skinning, you heat up quickly. That's why softshells have become so popular. They offer plenty of protection while allowing your body to breathe well and regulate its temperature naturally. That's the theory behind the Outdoor Research StormSensor Glove. Made with breathable softshell material , the StormSensor lets your skin breathe and water vapor escape while offering protection from the wind and snow. The ToughTec leather palm even lets you use the touch features on your smart phone with out taking the gloves off, so you can fulfill your dreams of trading stocks and arranging carpools while enjoying pristine natural beauty.
- Highly-breathable stretch soft shell fabric on the back of the hand
- Soft fleece lining insulates and feels good on your skin
- Durable ToughTec leather palm lets you use your smart phone with your gloves on
- Pre-curved, anatomical fingers for a natural fit
- Hook-and-loop closure seals out drafts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.