2012 Model No Longer Available
Outdoor Research Revel Convertible Cap - 2012 BCS
Solve your fickle weather conundrum when you run or hike with the Outdoor Research Revel Convertible Cap. A super-convenient waterproof cover provides rain protection when a drizzle turns into a downpour, and it easily tucks away into a pocket when the clouds part and reveal the sun.
- Waterproof, stowable Pertex rain cover with taped seams shields your head from the elements
- Moisture-wicking, breathable AirVent fabric keeps you comfortable in the hot sun
- TransAction headband wicks moisture away from your brow
- Dark fabric beneath bill reduces glare
- Quick-release buckle for easy adjustment
- Reflective logos help motorists spot you in low-light conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What is the bill made of? Does the cover go over the bill
What is the bill made of?
Does the cover go over the bill too?
February 29, 2012
The cover is actually stored in the bill--it folds up and stuffs in a sleeve on the top of the bill. The bill is waterproof.
By: Kate Williamson
March 1, 2012