Outdoor Research Radiant Hybrid Hooded Top - Men's
Don't let the frigid air get the best of you, put on the Outdoor Research Men's Radiant Hybrid Hooded Top. Made with heavyweight Radiant Hybrid fleece fabric, this breathable hoody helps keep you super warm in freezing temperatures.
- Radiant fleece fabric in torso, top panels, and hood provide superb warmth in chilly temps
- Radiant LT fleece fabric in side body and under arms for maximum breathability
- Polygiene active odor control helps keep your funk at bay
- Off-set center front zipper, flatlock and wrap-around seams for comfort
- Thumbholes help prevent the Radiant's sleeves from riding up when you layer it beneath your shell and block out the cold
- Close-fitting, balaclava-style hood helps protect your head and face from the elements
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does the inside also have a smooth/hard finish, or is it standard
Does the inside also have a smooth/hard finish, or is it standard soft fleece?
June 9, 2012
Guy is right--the inside is a semi-soft fleece with a flat, wind-blocking exterior. Under the arm is a "grid" fleece--grid blocks of loftier fleece with thinner fleece between blocks for more breathability. I have the women's jacket version and it is the most comfortable fleece I've every owned...
By: Kate Williamson
June 10, 2012
Inside it semi-soft
By: Guy Geva
June 9, 2012
Another piece for the quiver
February 25, 2012
I seem to be wearing this all the time ... in town, in the mountains or grabbing coffee. This Radiant hoody seems to regulate my body temps with some type of weird voodoo magic. I usually prefer down/synthetic insulation over fleece because of the warmth/weight ratio. But this jacket is amazingly comfortable and the fit moves with you without getting in the way. Recently, I was working in the snow where other folks were putting on their puffies to stay warm. Instead, I just put up the hood and stuck my hands thru the thumb loops and it kept my body heat from escaping - wallah, didn't need my down jacket. Because it's thin, there's less bulk underneath my gortex jacket so I get better freedom of movement. Nicely done OR!