2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Outdoor Research Igneo Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
The air is so cold that you are actually worried about your eyes freezing shut, but that doesn\342\200\231t mean you aren\342\200\231t still going skiing. You will just zip-up in the Women\342\200\231s Igneo Insulated Jacket from Outdoor Research and forget about the cold so you can focus on your form. Even if the cold teams up with hard-blowing snow, your skis are not coming off of your feet. Unless the clouds start snowing bullets or rabid dogs, you really aren\342\200\231t that worried about the weather.
- Pertex Shield 2L fabric keeps water out and lets your body breathe so you stay warm and comfortable even in extreme conditions
- EnduraLoft insulation is strategically placed so heat-loss is minimized around your core without adding surplus bulk to the arms and back
- Double-sliding underarm vents let you get rid of excess heat so you don’t swamp out
- Fully taped seams keep water from sneaking in
- Removable powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps snow from piling up if you go down in the freshies
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments, hook-and-loop cuff closures, and a powder skirt with gripper elastic let you seal out unfriendly weather
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Write your question here... can you tell what the actual measurements
Write your question here...
can you tell what the actual measurements of the XL womens jacket is please?
April 3, 2012
If you mean bust, waist, etc. there is a sizing chart below the price,
By: Steven Jones
April 4, 2012
from down under
July 4, 2011
Thanks back country. Ordered the Igneo jacket in the large size only to have to return it and re order the medium size (My measurements were between the medium and the large size). The medium is a perfect size, so if in doubt err to the smaller size. The colour was not as violet as the picture illustrated but certainly a dark purple.
I'm looking forward to skiing in the Australian alpine in a few weeks and having it for years to come for ski trips to the northern hemisphere.
Is this jacket waterproof or water repellant? Is the hood in
Is this jacket waterproof or water repellant? Is the hood insulated?
November 15, 2011
yes and it is removable
November 13, 2012
The Only Ski Jacket I Brought
November 29, 2010
Just spent a month in South America and this is the only jacket I brought with me---it was great for warmer days, when I would just wear one layer underneath (breathable) and on cold, pow days, I threw another layer under it for the ideal amount of warmth.
I am about 5'8" with a regular sized torso and I think this jacket fits really well. It is not too short and with the powder skirt ensures that you won't get snow up your jacket when storm riding.
- [shell] 70D Pertex Shield; [lining] brushed tricot
- [front] 80g EnduraLoft; [arms] 80g EnduraLoft; [back] 60g EnduraLoft; [underarms] 60g EnduraLoft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- double-sliding underarm vents
- 2 hand warmer, 1 napolean media, 1 internal passport
- yes, removable helmet compatible
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, cold weather
- Manufacturer Warranty: