2011 Model No Longer Available
Outdoor Research Havoc Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
It's a different world at 14,000 feet, which is why Outdoor Research designed the Havoc Insulated Jacket. A Windstopper shell and taffeta lining combine for an altitude-ready design that slices through arctic chill like hot butter and keeps you warmer than the toast you spread it on.
- PrimaLoft Eco insulation traps heat and keeps out the cold
- Adjustable storm hood keeps your noggin safe from the prying fingers of Mother Nature
- Ample pockets store and organize your essentials, including your hands when necessary
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] WindStopper; [lining] taffeta
- PrimaLoft Eco (recycled polyester, 60g )
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 29.5 in
- (external) 1 chest napoleon, 2 zippered handwarmer, (internal) 1 chest media
- (large) 18 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, staying toasty at base camp
- Manufacturer Warranty: