2012 Model No Longer Available
Outdoor Research Centrifuge Pant - Women's - 2012 BCS
Run, hike, climb, and otherwise frolic outdoors in cool weather with the Outdoor Research Women's Centrifuge Pant. It's stretchy, lightweight, moisture-wicking, breathable, andóthanks to strategically placed high-tech panelsóresistant to wetness and wind. Oh, and it resists odor; not only will you love it, so too will everyone around you (you're welcome).
- Superlight, low-loft Radiant LT grid fleece panels on back lower-leg and yoke stretch, breathe, warm, and wick moisture for optimal comfort during high-output activity
- 2-layer polyester 30D panels on front and upper back leg provide durability and warmth
- Laminated front leg panels resist wetness and wind
- Trim fit allows unhindered movement and layering
- Flatlock seams give you non-chafing comfort
- Drawcord waist adjusts for everyday wearability
- 2 zippered waist pockets secure essentials
- Polygiene technology resists odor and inhibits fungus, bacteria, and mildew growth
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [front, upper back leg panels] 30D polyester; [lower back leg panels, back yoke] Radiant LT fleece (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
- 2 zippered hand
- yes, Polygiene finish
- 13.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- aerobic alpine activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: