2011 Model No Longer Available
Orca RS1 Hydro Killa Race Tri Suit - Women's - 2011 BCS
Orca designed the Women's RS1 Hydro Killa Race Tri Suit to provide the highest level of performance for short-course triathletes. This lightweight, breathable suit gives you the tools to complete the swim, bike, and run with confidence.
- Super stretchy Killaskn fabric has a water-repellent coating for speed through water
- Hydroskn fabric on the lower torso and front optimizes your swimming position and has an extremely low drag which won't hinder your speed in water
- Killaskn Kompress fabric provides active compression throughout which supports muscle groups, reduces fatigue, and enhances performance
- A perforated, tri-style micro-fleece chamois for comfort
- Low-drag HydroSeal leg hems keep the RS1 in place
- Cross-back straps provide plenty of mobility and comfort
- Flatlock top stitch, and twin needle armhole and neck opening for superb comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi! I have a question re: sizing.
I'm 174cm and 69kg, with 29" waist and 36" chest.
The sizing chart for this suit on Department of Goods (with height & weight parameters) places me on a size L, but on the Orca website and others that sell the suit (which measure waist and chest, not height and weight) places me on a size M.
Anyone out there who owns this or another similar Orca suit and could tell me if they run small? In case of doubt, should I always go for a smaller size with a tri suit?
By: Carla Nebreda
April 9, 2012