2011 Model No Longer Available
Orca Compression Fit Short - Men's - 2011 BCS
Sometimes it just feels good to be held, and, if your spouse isn't available, the SS Compress Compression Fit Short can fill the void. The durable nylon and spandex blend cradles your muscles and takes your recovery to a whole new level of comfort. So slip on pair and say hello to fresh legs—even the day after intervals.
- Compression fit helps increase blood circulation
- UPF 50+ sun protection to eliminate sunburns
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial so you stay clean and fresh
- Fabric won't lose shape after the first season of use
- Reduces muscle oscillation to ward off fatigue
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 29, 2012
I just used these for the first time this morning for a swim. They are great for that. Compression is good and size is just as chart states. They however do not have a chamois. They are swim / compression shorts and have a drawstring. Just fyi - the inseam is short. Think swimming brief. Either way they are a good swimming short if you dont like to go in a speedo or boardshorts