2011 Model No Longer Available
Orca 226 Race Tri Suit - Women's - 2011 BCS
The code to enter the winners circle in your next triathlon is 226; specifically, the Orca 226 Race Tri Suit provides the means to do more than just compete. AquaGlide material offers minimal water-absorption whether you wear a wetsuit or not and the tri-specific chamois is less bulky than a traditional bike design to limit water absorption and reduced friction throughout all three stages.
- AquaGlide water-resistant fabric minimizes water absorption for greater speed in the water and faster drying time; specially constructed to resist chlorine and bacteria
- Comfortable, low-profile tri-tech chamois dries quickly and wicks moisture; an antibacterial treatment keeps the funk at bay
- Three-coil, lockable front zipper allows extra ventilation when necessary
- Hydroseal leg hems use a silicone dot grip to reduce drag and keep hem securely in place
- Elastic pockets hold gel packs for crucial energy boosts during the bike stage
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.