2011 Model No Longer Available
Orage Xavier Pro Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Xavier Bertoni's pro model jacket, the Xavier Pro Jacket from Orage, contains the pipe-slaying power of 1,000 arctic ninjas and a half-dozen Himalayan yetis who spent the summer living at the water ramps. Inside this extra-long jacket lies a stretch powder skirt to keep your backside covered when you venture into the depths beyond the lift and a touch of synthetic insulation to fend off the biting cold of late February park sessions. Removable sleeves allow you to convert these threads into a vest so you can make sure the guns get a nice, even tan while you hike. The ladies love a set of well-bronzed guns, after all.
- Polyester insulation holds body heat in so you stay warm on cold days
- Media pocket with wire port routes your favorite music straight to your ear so you can drown out the chattering tourists
- Built-in bottle opener makes beer-popping quick and easy, and you won’t have to rip out another molar just to get a drink
- Retractable pass window makes it simple to get over-zealous lifties off your back
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10; [shell] nylon twill (2-layer)
- [body] polyester (100g); [sleeves] polyester (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand-warmer, 1 chest zip, (internal) 1 media, 1 mesh goggle
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: