2011 Model No Longer Available
Orage Truckee Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
The storm can come in as rain and then leave four feet of blower while dropping the temps forty degrees, so be ready to take full advantage of the powdery pattern shift with the insulated Orage Truckee Jacket. As you get battered by the drops, the two-layer Prime 20 fabric technology ensures they bead away and freeze somewhere else once the cold front arrives. When it does, the Thermolite insulation holds in your body heat, especially important while waiting for the upper mountain's natural gnar park to open.
- A stretch polyester twill shell with a waterproof breathable Prime 20 membrane and fully taped seams repel falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls
- With Thermolite synthetic insulation, you have a barrier to keep heat inside, but not so much that you sweat when raging
- Adjustable, removable hood provides increased storm protection and customization to match what you're feeling that day
- The full-length central mesh venting dumps excess heat while you pump through the pipe or rip back to the base
- A breathable lining aids sweat vapor movement while the central fleece panel adds smooth comfort when layering
- Removable powder skirt, waterproof front zipper, wrist gaiters, and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the cold and snow during magnificently deep days
- Chest media pocket gives you the option to rock out with tunes or to be that chatty cell phone guy on the lift
- Two soft brushed hand pockets let you get to your goods while a sleeve pocket holds your season pass within range of the auto gates
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 9, 2012
Love the jacket. Very warm and insulated. They do run a little big. I am 6'3 225, broad shoulders with a pretty athletic build and the Large fits me best. But overall, a great ski jacket. I have worn O'Neil, Oakley, and Burton jackets and this jacket is the best I have ever worn.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 20 (2-layer); [shell] stretch twill (polyester), Eco DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand-warmer, 1 chest zip, 1 sleeve pass
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter
- Manufacturer Warranty: