Orage Taku Jacket - Boys'
The Orage Boys' Taku Jacket opens your eyes to a whole new level of comfort and style. Equipped with this jacket's cozy insulation, underarm vents, and Prime 10 fabric, you stay super comfortable throughout the day while you shred with the boys or show off your mad skills to the fam. Stripes or plaid print, a modern fit, and a longer cut equal a fresh, bold appearance.
- Prime 10 membrane, ECO DWR coating, and taped critical seams help fend off the wet after you take a digger in pow or have an epic wipeout on your sled
- Breathable Prime 10 membrane keeps the warm air in and moisture out so you stay comfortable and dry
- Cozy polyester insulation for warmth without overheating
- Printed lining with fleece panel inserts offers comfort and makes layering beneath the Taku a cinch
- Long cut covers your bum on chilly lift rides
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you hike the park or pipe or build a jump
- Adjustable hood has a fleece panel insert for comfort
- Powder skirt and polar hand gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple external pockets stash sunglasses, lip balm, snack money, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10 (2-layer); [shell] polyester twill, ECO DWR coating
- [body] 150g polyester; [sleeves] 120g polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- undearm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: