Orage Sophie Jacket - Girls'
The Orage Girls' Sophie Jacket mixes a progressive design and cut with Thermolite insulation and a Prime 10 membrane to keep your girl stoked and comfortable on the hill.
- Prime 10 membrane and taped critical seams keep out the wet from light flurries and slushy falls
- Thermolite insulation throughout warms your gal's core and keeps her comfortable in cold temperatures
- Lining with fleece panels boosts warmth
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when she flashes a run from top to bottom or participates in a giant snowball fight
- Adjustable and removable hood, powder skirt, and antimicrobial hand gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold
- A scooped back helps prevent her bum from getting cold on the lift
- The interior of the hood has fleece panels that boost comfort during chilly lift rides
- Multiple external and internal pockets hold her goggles, sunglasses, and tissues
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10 (2-layer); [shell] nylon twill
- [torso] Thermolite (150g); [sleeves] Thermolite (120g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 25.25 in
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve pass; [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: