2011 Model No Longer Available
Orage Durant Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Dress your skin this winter with the Orage Men's Durant Pant, and let its waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane shelter you from the brutal weather.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2-layer fabric keeps you dry in brutal, high-alpine storms and allows evaporating sweat to pass through
- Inner thigh zip vents not only sound intriguing but also allow you to cool off quickly on warm days
- Water-resistant zips shed wet weather
- Stretch snow gaiters keep the fluff out of your boots
- Ankle reinforcements protect against sharp ski edges
- Adjustable waistband lets you adapt your pants to your ever-changing waistline
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Description say stretch gaiters but the Tech Spec says Gaiters: NO. Can someone confirm?
Looking to use them for snowboarding. What do u think?
November 6, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Performance Shell (2-layer); [shell] 84% polyester, 16% EPTFE, DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- mesh-lined inseam zips
- fully taped
- belt loops, adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: