Orage Chinook Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Before you toss your boy into the snowbank, get him inside the Orage Toddler Boys' Chinook Jacket to ward off the wetness and whining. If you want to get him on skis, you need to test his love for snow with this insulated jacket keeping the cold fluff outside. Once he's ready, the hood, wrist gaiters, and powder skirt should keep out the snow during all the wipeouts.
- Two-layer Prime 10 shell with critically taped seams block out the snow as if falls or as he falls on it
- A thick, 120g layer of synthetic insulation keeps his little body's heat close, but dries quickly and breathes during warm afternoons on the hill
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, drawcord hem, and a storm flap keeps out the blowing snow during storm days or sledding adventures
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10 (2-layer); [shell] polyester, DWR coating
- synthetic (120g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front hand
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: