Orage Cascade Down Jacket - Women's
Brave winter's most brutal days with the Orage Women's Cascade Down Jacket instead of sitting in the warming hut watching your friends ski pow from the window. The shell fabric's Prime 20 waterproof breathable membrane shelters you and the down from high winds, snow, and falling rain, and a plethora of adjustable snow-specific features make this jacket perfect for a blustery January day in pow-adise.
- Waterproof breathable 20K-rated fabric and waterproof zippers seal out the wet while you snorkel pow
- 600-fill down insulation provides the ultimate comfort and warmth in frigid temperatures
- Lining has extra-warm high-pile fleece for comfort
- Performance fit lends full articulation, maximum function, and freedom of movement while you race down groomers or through the trees at high speeds
- Two-way underarm vents ditch excess heat when you hike for your turns
- Cozy hood shields your face and head from the snowy elements
- Removable stretch powder skirt and antimicrobial wrist gaiters with watch access seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple external pockets stash your ski pass, snack money, lip balm, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 20 (2-layer); [shell] polyester ripstop
- 600-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/m??
- Center Back Length:
- 27.5 in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: