2011 Model No Longer Available
Orage Carbondale Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
When chilly turns blustery turns downright cold, the Orage Men's Carbondale Jacket features down insulation to keep you warm and an outer shell made with waterproof breathable fabric to protect you and your precious insulation from the onslaught.
- Prime 20 two-layer fabric features top-grade waterproofing while maintaining high breathability to lock out moisture but keep you comfortable when you ski
- Goose down insulation traps in the heat and provides a very high warmth-to-weight ratio so it won't weigh you down
- Underarm zip vents let you ditch excess warmth when you work up a sweat
- Removable hood and pow skirt let you adapt to changing weather conditions
- Jacket-to-pant connection system let you sync up this top with a compatible pair of Orage pants
- Lycra wrist gaiters block out the snow and feature a cut out for easy watch access
- Designated media pocket lets you pump the best soundtrack for the session
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What level down fill is this jacket made with? That mysterious number that supposedly represents how protective it is from the cold? usually between 600-800?
October 20, 2012
Orage's website says it's 600-fill
November 19, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 20 (2-layer); [shell] polyester ripstop, ECO durable water-repellent finish
- goose down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- undearm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- [ external ] 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve pass; [ internal ] 1 media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, Lycra thumbholes, , with watch access
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: