Orage Baxter Ski Jacket - Men's
The Orage Men's Baxter Ski Jacket is as psyched for the start of the ski season as you are. So right after you strike an unconventional, bizarre, or (yikes) freaky pose for this year's pass photo, pull on the Baxter, grab your planks, and make for the front of the lift line.
- Prime 10 two-layer fabric features 10K-rated waterproofing while maintaining high breathability to lock out moisture but keep you comfortable while you ski
- Goose down insulation traps in the heat and provides a very high warmth-to-weight ratio so it won't weigh you down
- Underarm zip vents let you ditch excess warmth when you work up a sweat
- Fixed hood and removable pow skirt let you adapt to changing conditions
- Jacket-to-pant connection system let you sync up this top with a compatible pair of Orage pants
- Designated media pocket lets you pump the best soundtrack for the session
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10 (2-layer); [shell] polyester, DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- [ external ] 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve; [ internal ] 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: