Orage Aldrin Jacket - Men's
Before a full day of park laps, zip up the Orage Men's Aldrin Jacket for winter warmth that doesn't skimp on style. The Prime 10 shell shrugs of wet weather and is stuffed with 100g synthetic insulation for toasty warmth. A gang of pockets securely stows essential items and the original fit gives you park-approved length without being overly baggy.
- Prime 10 nylon twill shell fabric with a DWR finish provides reliable waterproof and breathable performance to keep you dry and comfy on the hill
- Sealed critical seams provide added protection in wet weather
- 100g synthetic insulation in the body with 80g in the arms provides the warmth to keep you riding on the coldest days
- Original fit supplies the length park riders need without being overly baggy
- Fixed hood lends added protection in stormy weather
- Powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out when you're slashing fresh tracks
- Antimicrobial adjustable cuffs seal around wrists and keep unpleasant odors away
- Multiple hand and chest pockets provide enough space to stow all your daily essentials
- Forearm pass pocket keeps your lift ticket securely stowed
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Prime 10; [face fabric] 100% nylon twill, ECO DWR
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 pass
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, park riding
- Manufacturer Warranty: