O'Neill Freedom Coral Pant - Women's
The O'Neill Women's Freedom Coral Pant bring a casual, street-style to the mountain thanks to a relaxed design and fashion fabrics that still deliver moisture-blocking power. Slide into these pants when you want balanced protection that will keep you dry while you lap the park or cut up the groomers.
- Water-resistant, breathable polyester herringbone fabric keeps you dry when the fresh powder starts coming down
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't work in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Relaxed straight fit brings a street-savvy feel to these snowboarding pants without making them too tight
- Inner-thigh vents ditch overheated air and let you regulate your temperature
- Lower leg gaiters stop snow from getting into your boots
- Adjustable waistband and a raised back give you a custom fit that won't let snow in
- Connector system hooks these pants to your jacket to form a solid barrier against the weather
- Plenty of pocket space, two front, two back, and two cargo pockets, hold snacks and your phone
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcements protect your hems from getting chewed up by sharp ice patches or rough parking lots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How long are these? I'm short and have a hard time finding the right length.
February 11, 2013
It really depends on the size you go with.
XS 23" - 24" waist, 29" inseam
S 25" - 26" waist, 30" inseam
M 27" - 29" waist, 31" inseam
L 29" - 31" waist, 32" inseam
XL 32" - 34" waist, 33" inseam
By: Rat a Tat Nat
February 14, 2013
- [shell] polyester herringbone; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m˛
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year