O'Neill Exalt Pant - Men's
If you're looking for 100-day-season at an affordable price, look no further than the O'Neill Exalt Snowboard Pant. 8K-rated fabric keeps you dry whether you're riding or loading tourists onto chairs, and the relaxed fit gives you room to layer when it gets really cold.
- 8K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat
- Relaxed Fit provides plenty of room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh Vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable waistband helps you get your fit just right
- Connector System hooks up to your jacket to keep snow out
- Two cargo pockets and a mid-calf pocket give you room to keep the essentials
- Reinforced hem helps pant last longer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 3, 2013
It was easy to order and I received some discount also. Item arrived quickly. My husband likes to wear on cold days when he walks to work. But there is a dark spot on the left leg of the pants.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester dobby; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- thigh zips
- critically taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo, 1 stash
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year