2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
O'Neill District Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
When you get tired of big, bulky jackets with way too many big, bulky pockets, give the O'Neill Escape District Jacket a look. The District is heavy on insulation to keep you warm when winter really gets cranked up, but it has a clean, streamlined look without all that extra cargo-this-and-that.
- Heavy insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days of the year
- Fixed hood for added protection
- 8K waterproofing holds off light rain and snow
- 8g/m breathability reduces interior clamminess and allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally
- Waterproof zippers and taped critical seams eliminate typical waterproof weak spots
- Connector system allows you to connect the jacket with your O'Neill pants for single storm-proof suit
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Media pocket keeps your music safe
- Goggle pocket allows you to safely store your eyewear
- Soft chinguard reduces irritation and chafing
- Key clip holds your keys securely
- Zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Powder skirt keeps out snow on deep days
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What is firewall insulation? I don't understand...
November 2, 2013
Whats the arm length on these... I am a 36" arm length and
Whats the arm length on these... I am a 36" arm length and I'd rather not buy the jacket without knowing the arm length.
December 29, 2012
- [shell] polyester dobby; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve, 1 chest; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year