O'Neill Alfa Bravo HyperFleece Jacket - Men's
Spring skiing is some of the most fun all season. Soft snow, warm, sunny weather, and, of course, beers on the 'beach' afterward make March and April days serious fun. You don't need a heavy shell or a down jacket. You need something like the O'Neill Alfa Bravo HyperFleece Jacket. This water-resistant, super-breathable jacket takes the chilly edge off of winter's last days and looks great when the riding is over and the beers come out.
- Custom long fit for added protection
- Casual denim/flannel construction
- DWR coating for water-resistance
- Audio pocket protects your tunes
- Chin guard reduces chafing and irritation
- Articulation for natural-feeling movement
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.