Obermeyer Zen Jacket - Toddler Girls'
Once your little girl is zipped up and snug as a bug in the Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Zen Jacket, she's in her own cozy winter wonderland. Thanks to the Zen's warm Permaloft insulation, your little snow bunny bears the cold with ease while she learns how to ski or plays in the snow.
- Ecolicious fabric has a HydroBlock coating that helps shield her from the wet while a DuroGuard (DWR coating) that's applied to the underside of the fabric helps with stain resistance
- Ecolicious fabric consists of 53% recycled polyester from PET bottles and feels soft and luxurious
- Permaloft insulation has a unique synthetic composition that's extremely soft, lightweight, water resistant, and warm
- Removable, adjustable hood helps shield her face from the elements
- Two hand pockets stash her tissues or lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- ECOlicious (53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester), HydroBlock coating, DuroGuard DWR coating
- [body] 220g Permaloft; [sleeves] 160g Permaloft; [hood] 60g Permaloft
- yes, removable
- 2 hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, casual, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: