Obermeyer Aurora Jacket - Girls'
The Obermeyer Girls' Aurora Jacket brings retro back with its smooth style and poppy contrasting colors. Permaloft insulation and HydroBlock V laminate are ready for winter both on and off the slopes.
- HydroBlock V laminate offers protection from flurries while allowing excess body heat out so you maintain a good comfort level
- Permaloft insulation has a unique synthetic composition that's extremely soft, lightweight, and water resistant
- Permaloft insulation provides exceptional warmth without restricting movement
- Mid length and a slightly shaped cut provides a flattering winter-ready appearance
- Hood helps shield your face from the blustery winter elements
- Zippered cuffs with wrist gaiters seal in warmth and block snow
- Fleece chin protector for comfort
- Hand and chest pockets stash your lunch money, tissues, or lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock V; [shell] polyester
- [body] 160g Permaloft; [sleeves] 140g Permaloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 22 in; [Center Front] 18.25 in
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: