Obermeyer Slopestyle Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Even though your grom is still knee high to a grasshopper, he wants to look just as cool as the big kids on the mountain. Suit him up in the Obermeyer Toddler Boys' Slopestyle Jacket and you'll be able to rest easy knowing he'll be warm, dry, comfortable, and stoked on how he looks. Plus, with I-Grow sleeve hems, you can give him some extra length when he grows between seasons.
- Stormtech shell fabric blocks snow and breathes so your little guy can stay comfortable throughout the day
- 220g Permaloft insulation in the body, 180g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood keeps your little guy toasty warm
- Articulated elbows provide ease of motion
- I-Grow sleeves cuffs can be let out when he grows a couple inches
- Adjustable hood with fleece-lined ear warmers keeps him warm and protected in stormy weather
- Fleece-lined pockets, collar, cuffs, and chin area provide ample next-to-skin comfort
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep snow out
- Integrated alligator clips prevent him from losing gloves and mittens
- Internal goodie pocket holds some snacks
- Reflective piping makes him more visible in low light conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock V; [shell] polyester herringbone
- [body] 220g Permaloft; [sleeves] 180g Permaloft; [hood] 80g Permaloft
- 2 hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, cruising the town
- Manufacturer Warranty: