Obermeyer Revival Jacket - Girls'
On a sunny bluebird, day pull on the Obermeyer Girls' Revival Jacket, your snow pants, hat, and gloves, and head to the park for a fun day of sledding. This stylish pull-over jacket features cozy Permaloft insulation to keep you warm.
- HydroBlock laminate features a hydrophilic coating that helps shed snow when you take a tumble down the sled hill or get into a neighborhood snowball fight
- Permaloft insulation keeps you warm and dry while you play
- Regular fit and pull-over style gives you plenty of unrestricted movement while you sled, ski down the bunny hill, or commute to school
- Integrated hood helps shield your face and head from lightly falling flakes
- Elastic cuffs seal in warmth and block snow
- Heavy-duty zippers for durability
- Kangaroo pocket stashes your gloves while you ride the bus
- Center Front Length: 20.5in (52.1cm)
- Center Back Length: 24.25in (61.6cm)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock V; [shell] polyester jacquard, herringbone
- [body] 120g Permaloft; [sleeves] 100g Permaloft; [hood] 60g Permaloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 24.25 in
- 1 kangaroo
- Recommended Use:
- casual, cruising around town, ski wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: