Obermeyer Lighthouse Jacket - Girls'
The Obermeyer Girls' Lighthouse Jacket covers your mountain and around-town comfort needs. Equipped with warm insulation, a removable hood, and a slightly-shaped fit, the fresh-looking Lighthouse wears well on bluebird resort ski days, to and from school, and on winter outings with your friends.
- 5K-rated HydroBlock V fabric and taped critical seams help fend off the wet from melting icicles and snowball attack from your older brother
- Permaloft insulation throughout keeps you warm while you wait in the lift line
- Slightly shaped cut offers a sophisticated, flattering fit
- Removable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Integrated powder skirt, external stormflap, stretch inner cuffs, and adjustable sleeve cuffs seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Polaron fleece-lined collar supplies comfort and eliminates annoying chin-chafing issues
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your snack money, goggles, lip balm, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock V; [shell] polyester herringbone
- [body & sleeve] 120g Permaloft; [hood] 40g Permaloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- slightly fitted
- Center Back Length:
- 21.75 in
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest; [internal] 1 goggle
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: