Obermeyer Kismet Jacket - Toddler Girls'
After you bundle up your darling in the Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Kismet Jacket, you can't help but reach for the camera for a winter photo op. She looks absolutely adorable (even more than usual) in this jacket's
bright colors, eye-catching design, and jewel embellishments, and the softly
shirred sides give her a close but comfortable fit. All she cares about,
on the other hand, is that the Kismet's going to keep her warm and dry
as she plays in the snow.
- Ecolicious fabric has a HydroBlock coating to help fend off light flurries and a DuroGuard (DWR coating) that's applied to the underside of the fabric for finish and stain resistance
- Ecolicious fabric consists of 53% recycled polyester from PET bottles and feels soft and luxurious
- Permaloft insulation has a unique synthetic composition that's extremely soft, lightweight, and water resistant
- Permaloft insulation provides exceptional warmth without restricting movement
- Removable, adjustable hood helps shield her face from the elements
- Hand-warmer pockets and a sleeve pocket stash her tissues or lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- ECOlicious (53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester), HydroBlock coating, DuroGuard DWR coating
- [body] 220g Permaloft; [sleeves] 160g Permaloft; [hood] 60g Permaloft
- yes, removable & adjustable
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: