Obermeyer Karma Jacket - Girls'
Your snow princess has no problem tossing on the Obermeyer Girls' Karma Jacket and helping her little brother tie his boot laces when you mention the word sledding. Slightly shaped with a long cut and stuffed with Permaloft insulation, this jacket keeps her cozy and comfortable while she screams down the hill in her sled.
- Ecolicious fabric has a HydroBlock coating that helps block snow flurries and a DuroGuard (DWR coating) that's applied to the underside of the fabric for stain resistance
- Ecolicious fabric consists of 53% recycled polyester from PET bottles and feels soft and luxurious
- Permaloft insulation has a unique synthetic composition that's extremely soft, lightweight, and water resistant
- Permaloft insulation provides exceptional warmth without restricting movement
- Removable, adjustable hood helps shield her face from the elements
- Hand-warmer pockets and hidden chest pocket stash her tissues or lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- ECOlicious (53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester), HydroBlock coating, DuroGuard DWR coating
- [body] 220g Permaloft; [sleeves] 160g Permaloft; [hood] 60g Permaloft
- yes, removable
- Center Back Length:
- 19.5 in; [Center Front] 16 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: