Obermeyer Downhill Insulated Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Whether he's headed out the door for sledding, snow forts, or ski school, the Obermeyer Toddler Boys' Downhill Insulated Jacket will provide the weather protection he needs. The Stormtech shell fabric keeps out wet weather while a hefty dose of Permaloft insulation keeps precious body heat from escaping. Fleece lining on just about everything that touches his skin will keep him comfortable and hard at play until the sun sets. Luckily the jacket has reflective piping so you can spot him in the dark and get him back in the house before he misses dinner.
- Stormtech shell fabric blocks wet snow and breathes so your little guy stays comfortable in winter weather
- 220g Permaloft insulation in the body, 180g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood keeps your little guy toasty warm
- Articulated elbows provide ease of motion
- I-Grow sleeves cuffs can be let out when he grows a couple inches
- Adjustable hood with fleece-lined ear warmers keeps him warm and protected in stormy weather
- Fleece-lined pockets, collar, cuffs, and chin area provide ample next-to-skin comfort
- Elastic cuffs keep snow out
- Integrated alligator clips prevent him from losing gloves and mittens
- Internal goodie pocket holds some snacks
- Reflective piping makes him more visible in low light conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock; [shell] polyester
- [body] 220g Permaloft; [sleeves] 180g Permaloft; [hood] 80g Permaloft
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, cruising around town
- Manufacturer Warranty: