2010 Model No Longer Available
Obermeyer Circuit Down Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
The Obermeyer Circuit Jacket uses cozy down and stretch fabric on the sides to provide warmth on the slopes without excess bulk.
- Full-motion sleeve construction so the jacket moves with your body as you make pole plants and the torso stays down when you reach for the safety bar on the lift ride
- Nylon shell is treated with HydroBlock technology to prevent water from seeping in
- Down fill in the core and sleeves for warmth without excess weight
- PermaLoft synthetic insulation in the removable hood maintains warmth even when wet
- Scratch-free, absorbent goggle cloth helps you keep your vision clear
- Soft fleece lining on collar and chin protector add to the jacketís coziness
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon, Hydroblock treatment
- [body] down fill; [sleeves] down fill; [hood] PermaLoft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 3000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 3000 g/m≤
- (interior) 1 cell, 1 key, (interior) 1, 2 front hand
- yes, removable
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, warmth
- Manufacturer Warranty: