2011 Model No Longer Available
Obermeyer Circuit Down Jacket - Girls' - 2011 BCS
You may be going for it on your skis, but when it comes to staying warm, you're not taking any chances; that's why you dress for a day on the mountain wearing the Obermeyer Girls' Circuit Down Jacket. Plenty of down fill keeps you nice and warm in bone-chilling weather, so you can stay out on the slopes longer and finally figure out how to slide a rail.
- Hydroblock DWR treatment repels snow and rain so you stay totally dry
- Fleece lining in collar and chin protector feels soft against your skin
- Integrated powder skirt keeps the snow from going down your back
- Hood can be removed on sunny days
- Fleece-lined cuffs, hook-and-loop cuff tabs, internal storm flap and drawcord hem block out drafts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi! I want to buy this jacket. The size table speaks that S happens S6 and What S8 (Junior Size) the size of a jacket in your warehouse? S6 or S8? I am sorry for my bad English. Thanks for a prompt reply.
July 16, 2012
- [body] Unitiy (polyester), Hydroblock treatment; [lining] Super Cire (nylon)
- down fill
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand, (internal) 1 goggle, 1 storage
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowsports
- Manufacturer Warranty: