Obermeyer Chill Factor Bib Pant - Toddler Boys'
The Obermeyer Toddler Boys' Chill Factor Bib Pant has everything your little guy needs to combat the cold while he gets a feel for his new skis or sleds big drifts in the front yard, and the I-Grow system keeps up with his mid-season growth spurts.
- 5K-rated HydroBlock laminate and taped critical seams help shield your toddler from melting icicles and spills on the sled or ski hill
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Internal windguard helps keep the winter chill at bay
- Permaloft insulation keeps him extra warm and cozy while he plays in the snow
- I-Grow pant hems and bib shoulders allow the pant to extend a couple of inches when your little guy has a sudden growth spurt
- Classic fit and articulated knees offer plenty of unrestricted movement when he learns how to ski or helps build a snow fort
- Zippered front makes for an easy on and off
- Water-resistant boot gaiters with gripper elastic seal in warmth and block snow
- Reinforced scuffguards, hems, stitching, and double-layer seat and knees add durability and longevity
- Adjustable waistband with button-hole elastic system and belt loops offer him a custom, just-right fit
- Multiple pockets stash his shades, tissues, and lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock; [shell] polyester herringbone
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 mm
- 80g Permaloft
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 1 front
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: