Obermeyer Brooke Pant - Girls'
Before you're putting together a ski outfit, start with the Obermeyer Brooke Pant designed specifically for teen girls. The Permaloft insulation and Hydroblock V shell fabric keep you warm and dry, so you can focus ripping turns and impressing the boys who are watching from the lift.
- Polyester shell fabric with HydroBlock V provides reliable winter weather protection
- Taped critical seams provide protection in wet conditions
- 60g Permaloft insulation keeps teen riders warm on chilly days
- Adjustable waist provides a snug fit
- Articulated knees allow a full range of skiing motions
- Extended wear pant hems can be let out to accommodate growth
- Durable reinforced seat and knees stands up to challenging days when you're trying to learn a new trick
- Reinforced scuff guards protect from sharp edges and ski boots
- Elastic boot gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock V; [face fabric] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 60g Permaloft
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: