Obermeyer Astro Snow Suit - Toddler Girls'
If you have separation anxiety, the toasty-warm Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Astro Snow Suit may not be the best choice for your sweet little skier. The suit's HydroBlock and Duroguard protection and light, efficient Permaloft insulation may keep her so dry and warm, she will want to stay out and play from sunup to sundown. But don't feel all bad: the suit's shell is made primarily of recycled material, so although you will miss her you'll get warm fuzzies knowing she's earth-conscious.
- Soft ECOlicious, partly recycled polyester herringbone twill with HydroBlock PU and DuroGuard DWR is stain-resistant, windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Supersoft 120g (body and pant), 100g (sleeves), and 60g (hood) Permaloft insulation is warm, lightweight, and water-resistant
- Regular fit with waist belt loops and interior adjustable waist drawcord provides a comfy everyday fit
- I-Grow pant hems and sleeves extend to fit fast-growing kids' arms and legs
- Removable, adjustable hood with safety elastic system keeps her little head snug and toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Water-resistant powder cuff with gripper elastic keep snow and cold out of her boots
- Reinforced scuffguards, seat, knees, and inseams protect against wear and tear for long-term use
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets secure items and warm-up fingers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] ECOlicious (53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester), DuroGuard DWR coating; [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock
- [body and pant] 120g Permaloft; [sleeves] 100g Permaloft; [hood] 60g Permaloft
- removable & adjustable
- 2 handwarmer zip
- yes, with gripper elastic
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, sledding, winter sports
- Manufacturer Warranty: