Oakley Plaintiff Sunglasses
Back in the day, aviators had flat lenses and simple barrel hinges, but thanks to the Oakley Plantiff Sunglasses, those days are long gone. Now lightweight alloy frames rock burly leaf-spring style hinges that let the Plantiff's arms flex past the point of no return to easily slide on your face. Curved optics not only maximize peripheral vision but also add dimensional style, and do so without gnarly distortion. We could go on and on, and eventually say something about afterburners and 4G inverted dives, but that's probably unnecessary.
- Plutonite lenses use a 8.75 base curvature, meaning that the curve of these lenses maximizes coverage without distortion
- C5 metal alloy frames are strong, lightweight, and flexible in order to put up with life in the danger zone
- Mono Shock hinges borrow race engineering that uses leaf springs to allow the stems to flex beyond the limit of normal hinges
- A UV lens coating filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and blue light up to 400nm so the suns damaging rays won't degrade your vision
- Oakley lenses meet all ANSI Z80.3 standards of shatter- and impact-resistance
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- C-5 metal alloy
- Mono Shock (pin & hinge)
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens:
- Face Size:
- medium to large
- Case Type:
- Nose Pads:
- Temple Pads:
- Recommended Use:
- streetwear, driving fast cars, flight school
- Manufacturer Warranty: